More Interactive GIveaways

Have a Suggestion? Post it here!
Preetom
Steam: $h4d0w
Referrals: 9

Post by Preetom » September 8th, 2017, 4:47 pm

Here I am sharing some of my ideas after being on the site for a few days .. I Have noticed people here replying only to get giveaways and the reply mostly doesnt have any meaning ... (Like Hi , Bye , Yo etc etc) that doesnt really help growing the site .. But guyz this site is supposed to be a common ground for gamers and there should be discussion and fun talks about game ..

So imo , In every giveaway there may be a question about life , gaming or trivia .. Or It can be like solving a riddle or puzzle... Or may be i say suggestion to improve the site and best suggestion each day wins ? What do u say guyz ?

* The giveaway may b LIVE stream and winner is selected within the stream and winners has to join in during the stream .
* Make a FB group too , so that users can interact as fb groups are generally more active
*Decrease the joining time into giveaway .
*May be some 1v1 tournaments consisting of 16/32 players and winner gets a prize (Weekly/Monthly)
*May be a 1v1 league where players search for a opponent in the forum and play and later posts the final SS of match .

So fellow friends and gamers share ur thoughts too ... Lets make it a friendly community :) Otherwise the forum is getting booring ..

And add some game review section , Meme section etc..

NavyGhost
Steam: The Navy Ghost
Referrals: 1

Post by NavyGhost » September 9th, 2017, 7:59 am

These are some good ideas

Rush
Site Admin
Steam: Rush
Referrals: 6

Post by Rush » September 10th, 2017, 12:29 pm

I will see if I can implement some of these ideas, However I can't decrease the giveaway time for a specific reason, I would like to give everyone a chance to enter, Whether you live near my time zone or in the other side of the world. I've noticed some people enter when it's 2AM-4AM in my area, Where there wouldn't be a giveaway open at the time, Which is why I extended it to stay open overnight.
ImageImageImageImage

Preetom
Steam: $h4d0w
Referrals: 9

Post by Preetom » September 10th, 2017, 12:33 pm

That is a major point ... Timezone will affect .. I dint think about that