Games you're looking forward to?

General Gaming Discussions
re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

Post by re3k » August 6th, 2017, 5:22 pm

What are some games that have yet to release that you're looking forward to playing? I'm looking forward to playing is A Way Out, it's a prison break game and it's co op so you can play with a friend or with someone else online. Seems like a cool concept so really want to give it a try. I'm also looking forward to playing the new Red Dead Redemption 2, I was a fan of all the others so let's see what they can do with the 2nd one.

MajorDepression
Steam: MajorHappiness

Post by MajorDepression » August 6th, 2017, 7:44 pm

I am looking forward to a Way Out and Borderlands 3 :D

JKing
Steam: JKing

Post by JKing » August 19th, 2017, 2:07 am

Call of Duty: WWII to be honest.

Rush
Site Admin
Steam: Rush
Referrals: 6

Post by Rush » August 19th, 2017, 12:45 pm

MajorDepression wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 7:44 pm
I am looking forward to a Way Out and Borderlands 3 :D
Are they really working on Borderlands 3 or is it just a rumor at this point?

I remember going for 100% on Borderlands 2 (Or was it the first one?) in my PS3 (Way back) and really enjoyed the gameplay.

Although I must admit, I modified my weapons to make them super powerful XD! But yeahj, Wondering what Borderlands 3 has in store if it is official.
ImageImageImageImage

wiseagent

Post by wiseagent » August 19th, 2017, 4:36 pm

I usually follow the news because I like to stay updated with the news (I don't like reading old news :roll:), but at this the moment I'm not so anxious for any game.

Create expectations about games it's not my kind of thing, haha!

JaiGuru

Post by JaiGuru » August 19th, 2017, 6:25 pm

I've been waiting very impatiently for the next patch of World of Warcraft's current expansion. It takes us to the home-world of one of the long-suffered enemies of the game in a final showdown which promises to be great fun for those of us invested in the lore. I'm personally hoping for a surprise raid to be released to coincide with it and am eagerly awaiting the finale of the story lines that have been building up over the last year.

Accounted

Post by Accounted » August 21st, 2017, 1:50 am

I have been a long time fan of the God of War series. I've played the two games on the PS 2 and God of War 3 on the PS 3. I loved all of those games. I've finished them all except the game for the PSP. Although Kratos is such a dick sometimes, I still have a blast playing the GoW games.

Now I can't wait to play GoW for the PS 4. I think that the series is taking an interesting shift from Greek mythology to Norse mythology. It would be exciting to see Kratos face of against the likes of Odin, Thor and Loki.

kingcool52

Post by kingcool52 » August 23rd, 2017, 2:46 am

It's that point of the year for me where it's time for me to start buying new games. I'm looking forward to a lot of games but unfortunately a lot of them still quite far away in terms of release dates. The closest ones are FIFA 18 and Need for Speed: Payback. I have already pre-ordered FIFA 18 which is coming out in around a month and it looks really good. I can't wait to start playing ultimate team again because I kind of gave up on it on FIFA 17. NFS looks really good this year as well, it's good to have customisation back for once although I'm not sure how well they will do it and how many customisation options they will have for each car.

I'm also looking forward to Far Cry 5, Red Dead Redemption 2 and another game that was announced recently: Jurassic World Evolution!