What PC games do you play?

General Gaming Discussions
re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

Post by re3k » August 5th, 2017, 12:01 pm

So I'm curious as to what PC games everyone plays and how long have you played them?

I've always had a thing for FPS. I love a challenge and I'm very competitive so I've always stuck with FPS. I've played Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and Counter-Strike. I've been playing CS ever since I was just a child and I still play it till this day. I play competitively on ESEA with different stats and ranks. I can see myself playing CSGO until the game days. I may be old now (30) but never lost my drive for the game and still enjoy it till this day.

What about you?

sa6peto
Steam: sa6peto

Post by sa6peto » August 6th, 2017, 12:29 am

Pretty much anything other then FPS games... despise the genre as a whole for years and years .

Rush
Site Admin
Steam: Rush

Post by Rush » August 6th, 2017, 2:57 pm

I mostly play FPS, But I really love Tower Defense games, Honestly! Bloons TD got me into the genre when they were only on NinjaKiwi, I'm so glad they came over to Steam! I just don't really like the online play for that genre.
ImageImageImageImage

Erik

Post by Erik » August 7th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Final fantasy 15 and vr when i can. I got a playstation 4 and a Vr and the games are so immersive and scary at times.

pizzalover

Post by pizzalover » August 19th, 2017, 6:24 pm

I play The Sims and GTA Vice city haha, I never get tired of them.

JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford » August 20th, 2017, 2:40 am

Currently, I do not play PC games, and I only use my laptop for business, writing, and research. I use a console for all of my gaming, and I think that this helps to keep me disciplined while I work. The gaming console is in the mancave, in the basement, so it is away from my office and workspace. That being said, what would be a low key PC game to start with if I wanted to add a game to my PC?

giovanniiiii
Steam: giovanniiiii

Post by giovanniiiii » August 20th, 2017, 6:26 am

I love playing Defense of the Ancients 2 but I also have different games on my Steam library such as Grand Theft Auto V, CS:GO, and many more survival games such as Rust. I have played DotA 2 most, with a playtime of more than 2000 hours. I do not regret spending that much on playing though.

Authord
Steam: Authord

Post by Authord » August 20th, 2017, 6:34 am

The only PC game i play for now is FIFA/PES, but as times goes on, i will be considering shifting from sports games to Adventure and action packed games. because the new release of FIFA/PES are now becoming poor to me. and especially with the way my team is going in the real football game I'm starting to hate football, and i might be considering porting to GOW, when the latest pack will be released.

wiseagent

Post by wiseagent » August 20th, 2017, 7:42 am

Lately, I haven't played any video games on my computer (it's only for professional / business use). When I want to play video game, I use my XBox or my PS4.

That's enough for me. ;)