do you love horror movies?

Sit back, Relax and discuss the latest Movies, TV Shows and Music.
Erik

Post by Erik » August 10th, 2017, 8:35 pm

i think Horror films are not politically correct... nor are they expected to apologize for anything that happens to build the plot. It's the one place where surprise revenge is acceptable because everyone accepts it as pure fiction :mrgreen:

Sannn

Post by Sannn » August 11th, 2017, 5:39 am

yea. Horrbile movies i mostly watch only in occasions when we all friends gather together. We really have fun watching a horror movie and yelling and hugging each other of fearce. :-D

Authord
Steam: Authord

Post by Authord » August 20th, 2017, 9:51 am

I love horror movies , and i can say i enjoy watching them, especially at night around 2am, when everyone has gone to sleep and there is absolute tranquility in the environs, i will just turn on the tv and start feeling my vibes, and for many of us, being scared out of our wits seems like a fun concept! :mrgreen:

kingcool52

Post by kingcool52 » August 20th, 2017, 11:40 am

I'm 50/50 with horror films to be honest. It all depends on how many people are present when I'm watching the film and it also depends on how big the screen is. Like I would never ever bother to pay and watch a horror film at the cinema because it's just way too scary with the massive screen and surround sound. Add to that how dark it is inside a cinema and I'm just not brave enough to watch a horror film at a cinema :D. But I don't mind watching horror films at home. It's just a lot less scary and I tend to multi-task during films so it's easy to just skip the really scary parts.

wiseagent

Post by wiseagent » August 21st, 2017, 8:46 am

Oh, yeah! It's one of my favorite genres (and I have a long list of favorite movies).

I think that despite the banalization of this genre (all in favor of a single factor: money), horror has the ability to reach some levels that other genres can't.