What is your favorite TV show?

Sit back, Relax and discuss the latest Movies, TV Shows and Music.
re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

Post by re3k » August 5th, 2017, 11:54 am

What is your favorite TV show at the moment?

My favorite TV show or, shows would have to be The Walking Dead, The Game of Thrones and the 100. If I had to pick one it would definitely have to be The Game of Thrones. At first, I tried watching the first few episodes and I couldn't make it passed the 3rd episode. Once I did, I was HOOKED. Anyone else watch The Game of Thrones?

sa6peto
Steam: sa6peto

Post by sa6peto » August 6th, 2017, 12:28 am

Xena the warrior princess is probably the last TV show i actually followed .

Rush
Site Admin
Steam: Rush
Referrals: 6

Post by Rush » August 6th, 2017, 2:42 pm

I really liked Breaking Bad, One of my favorite shows... It was the 2nd show I watched completely (Right after Prison Break).

Although the 100 as you mentioned, Is a very great show, The part that screwed it up for me is that it's not 100% released yet lol! I like watching them non-stop until they end or I lose my focus.

The 100, Bates Motel and there are a couple more that I would like to finish!
ImageImageImageImage

re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

Post by re3k » August 6th, 2017, 5:10 pm

Rush wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 2:42 pm
I really liked Breaking Bad, One of my favorite shows... It was the 2nd show I watched completely (Right after Prison Break).

Although the 100 as you mentioned, Is a very great show, The part that screwed it up for me is that it's not 100% released yet lol! I like watching them non-stop until they end or I lose my focus.

The 100, Bates Motel and there are a couple more that I would like to finish!
I agree, I watched a ton of episodes of the 100 then it came to a stop, they released new ones on Netflix and I finished that season up, still a great show. Though, with the 100, you REALLY have to get past the first 3-4 episodes then you're just hooked. Glad I'm not the only person in the world that watching the 100 :D

Erik

Post by Erik » August 9th, 2017, 7:00 am

hmm House M.D. as flawed as it is. David Shore and Hugh Laurie are geniuses for creating the character of House.

JaiGuru

Post by JaiGuru » August 21st, 2017, 3:00 am

This answer will change week to week, but currently I've been engrossed in "It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia". I've watched the series through about three times now and I still find it makes me laugh. I love how the gang starts out as people you might want to spend time with in season one, and progressively becomes more cartoonishly sociopathic which each passing year. It gives the series a sense of flow in an odd way.

wiseagent

Post by wiseagent » August 21st, 2017, 8:26 am

Considering everything that I've watch until today (but regardless of what I come to watch I believe my choice will never change), ALIAS is my favorite one!

The story is a drama well mixed with action created by J. J. Abrams and starring by the incredible Jennifer Garner (Elektra). It's an incredible TV show! If you've never watched it, I recommend it. ;)

kingcool52

Post by kingcool52 » August 24th, 2017, 4:18 am

I have a lot of favourite TV shows to be fair but I think my absolute favourite probably has to be Game of Thrones. I don't there has ever been one bad episode with Game of Thrones and it's just amazing. I've watched several of their back stage footage and the amount of work that is put for every single little bit is crazy. It's a shame that the latest season is just about to end and I'm extremely sad that the whole series will be ending after the next season. But the confirmation that they have quite a few sequels in the work after the show is finished makes me slightly happier.

vozov
Steam: vozov

Post by vozov » September 2nd, 2017, 11:22 pm

Right now, it's definitely Game of Thrones. However, if I were to pick another besides GoT, what comes to my mind would be Penny Dreadful.