What's your favourite Chinese food?

Erik

Post by Erik » August 9th, 2017, 6:57 am

about mine Boneless spare ribs and white rice. If more people are eating, I'll also order chicken lo mein, maybe beef and broccoli too.

re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

Post by re3k » August 9th, 2017, 11:36 am

Well, I made the switch to being a vegan so I no longer get to indulge in some of my old favorites but before I became vegan I enjoyed eating TSO chicken and hot and sour soup. I'm REALLY going to miss hot and sour soup, was and still is one of my favorite Chinese dish.

kelly

Post by kelly » August 10th, 2017, 9:29 pm

Chicken with cashew nuts, crab rangoon, pan-fried dumplings. NONE of this stuff is real Chinese food, all Americanized Chinese food. ;) Love it though!

Rush
Site Admin
Steam: Rush

Post by Rush » August 12th, 2017, 11:54 am

Orange Chicken is my favorite.

I also enjoy Benihanas Fried Rice!
ImageImageImageImage

dhervas

Post by dhervas » August 19th, 2017, 3:51 pm

Gotta go with the classic spring rolls. So tasty... A word of advice for everyone trying chinese food, though: be VERY careful with the dragon sauce. VERY careful. A single drop of that stuff can turn your mouth into a volcano real quick.

JaiGuru

Post by JaiGuru » August 20th, 2017, 12:16 am

I love those meat sticks marinated in bright red hoisin sauce. I've seen them made with chicken thigh and pork. Both are excellent! I've even made steak skewers using the stuff, just a little watered down so it will penetrate the denser muscle fibers of beef. If you want to kick them up a notch get them over a proper cherry wood fired grill and let them smoke to completion.

JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford » August 20th, 2017, 2:50 am

I personally love Sesame Chicken with vegetable Lo Mein. That being said, there is a local Chinese place here where I live, and I swear I could eat anything, almost, on their menu. The food there is positively amazing. They also have incredible steamed and friend dumplings, and their take on pho is pretty succulent as well.

wiseagent

Post by wiseagent » August 21st, 2017, 8:39 am

The Chinese cuisine is one of my favorites in the whole world (the food mix is ​​very interesting) and I like practically all the dishes, but to name just one of my favorites, I have to mention "yakisoba" (oh, my... it's so delicious!).

JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford » August 21st, 2017, 8:59 am

dhervas wrote:
August 19th, 2017, 3:51 pm
Gotta go with the classic spring rolls. So tasty... A word of advice for everyone trying chinese food, though: be VERY careful with the dragon sauce. VERY careful. A single drop of that stuff can turn your mouth into a volcano real quick.
Yes--spring rolls are awesome, and I think I could eat dozens of them shamelessly if given the chance. I especially like dipping them into a variety of sauces. I like them deep fried, though, which I know is not the healthiest thing for me.

Linked

Post by Linked » August 22nd, 2017, 11:58 am

I have to say that the Chinese really know how to prepare meat. Every time I try a different meat dish, it's sooo delicious! They always make it juicy, yet tender... even the pork. But my favorite would have to be fried rice with vegetables, eggs, and sweet-sour chicken meat. Add in a few spring rolls and I'm all full and happy :) I actually eat Chinese only around once per month but it's my favorite cuisine.

I'm dying to try their dim sum. Does anybody like those?