What pet(s) do you have?

re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

What pet(s) do you have?

Post by re3k » August 9th, 2017, 4:05 am

My girlfriend and I have a small dog. She is a Papillon. At first, when my girlfriend brought her home I was skeptical and unsure of the decision as I'm not a big fan of pets due to how loud, dirty and stinky they can be. But, I must say my girlfriend did a good job with this one because our dog (Prim) doesn't bark often and she is very loving and clean. So, overall I'm glad we have her here and taken her in as part of our little family.

How about you, what kind of pets do you have?

Erik

What pet(s) do you have?

Post by Erik » August 9th, 2017, 6:52 am

I have an adorable white male pigme goat named Moku. He comes inside and sits by the fire on cold nights to warm up then goes outside to sleep in his dog house.

JaiGuru

What pet(s) do you have?

Post by JaiGuru » August 20th, 2017, 12:19 am

I have four cats! One is an aging tom who came to live with us when he was just a stray. The other three are more recent additions to the family; a mother and her two kittens. They house is a very rambunctious place these days with all the playing and jumping around on the furniture. I wouldn't trade them for the world!

Linked

What pet(s) do you have?

Post by Linked » August 20th, 2017, 1:39 am

I used to have a terrier but she died of old age so, after that, we switched over to the cats. I currently have 3 beautiful cats - all are from a shelter because I believe that adopting is amazing. One cat is 4 years old, one 3 years old and the youngest is a bit over 1 year. I was a bit skeptical how they would get along since we adopted them separately but damn, it went so smooth. They're honestly best friends right now. They love to sleep together cuddling and give each other a good old wash.

JoeMilford

What pet(s) do you have?

Post by JoeMilford » August 20th, 2017, 2:46 am

Currently, we have a kitten, a Russian blue, an old Tabby cat, and a small Terrier. They all tend to get along, and the full grown cat plays gently, somewhat, with the kitten who continuously attacks her and tries her patience, In general, the Terrier looks on in disdain from the bed and just sighs at them. He is seven years old, so he can't be bothered.

pizzalover

What pet(s) do you have?

Post by pizzalover » August 21st, 2017, 8:35 am

My sister and I have a Siberian husky, he has blue eyes and is gorgeous.
He only has 6 months and is growing so fast. His name is Zeus and he loves to play, But I need help training him because he likes to bite a lot and that it is not okay. If you know someone who can help me to train him I will appreciate it.
Also, if you know any youtube channel or some tips that could help me with this problem would be awesome.