Favorite munchies when gaming?

re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

Post by re3k » August 6th, 2017, 5:25 pm

When we game for hours, we typically have something around that we can munch on while we game. What is your favorite kind of munchies/food to eat when you're gaming?

I usually have a bag of Sun Chips near by or sunflower seeds, they keep me busy when I'm dead and waiting to respawn.

Linked

Post by Linked » August 20th, 2017, 2:04 am

Haha, I actually tried to break my habit of snacking while gaming but it's impossible to. I just play better if I have some chips in my mouth, I swear!

My favorite munchies are definitely chips though - most often I eat the Chio Chips, flavored kind. Cheese with sour cream, or BBQ, yummy. Another good thing to snack on are salty sticks. Damn, now I'm hungry.

The only bad thing about snacking behind the computer is that my fingers get all greasy and sticky.

JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford » August 20th, 2017, 2:44 am

I usually munch on popcorn when gaming. I don't snack a lot when I am playing, but I do like to drink a few beers and get lost in the world of a good RPG. I don't like having greasy or crumby fingers when I am trying to dominate potential opponents or obstacles in my gaming path.

kingcool52

Post by kingcool52 » August 21st, 2017, 3:28 am

I don't know why but I just love to eat little snacks whilst I'm gaming. Obviously, I don't eat during actually gaming sessions because I don't want to touch my controller after eating my food but I usually have a quick bite during the loading times or after I die and I am watching my team. Most of the time it's either cookies, brownies or chocolate bars that I eat whilst gaming. They are probably the easiest to eat quickly and the least messy to deal with. I'll usually have a drink in front of me as well, most of the time it's Coke.

JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford » August 21st, 2017, 8:09 am

I try not to munch too much while I am gaming, but I guess I do like movie theater butter flavored popcorn a bit too much. As someone mentioned above, I do not like to get my hands all greasy and then get my controller all sticky, but if I am engulfed in a longterm RPG, where I can spend hours playing in a sandbox world, I do, at some point, succumb to my hunger and make a snack. I wouldn't eat hot wings or ribs while gaming, but I guess popcorn or chips is harmless, except for my waistline.

pizzalover

Post by pizzalover » August 21st, 2017, 8:26 am

I eat I lot When am gaming. I usually go for cookies but sometimes go for ice cream and chocolate.
There is a chocolate drink that I love to drink. Its name is TODDY and it is delicious, you should try it.