What grinds your gears?

re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

What grinds your gears?

Post by re3k » August 6th, 2017, 5:18 pm

I'm sure we all have something that grinds our gears. So let's see what it is exactly that drives you absolutely crazy. Something that grinds my gears is when people chew with their mouth open and when people are cocky/full of them self. What about you, what grinds your gears?

Rush
Site Admin
Steam: Rush

What grinds your gears?

Post by Rush » August 6th, 2017, 6:53 pm

Same, I hate it when people chew with their mouth opened, the sound drives me insane. When people chew gum or anything or even pop their gum, ughh!
ImageImageImageImage

sa6peto
Steam: sa6peto

What grinds your gears?

Post by sa6peto » August 9th, 2017, 10:24 pm

Stupidity >.>

JaiGuru

What grinds your gears?

Post by JaiGuru » August 20th, 2017, 12:18 am

There's no way to say this without coming off as a lunatic, so I'll just be blunt about it; I abhor people who leave the milk on the counter. Milk is one of those foods that does not do better with age. As it breaks down more sugars are created and I find that sweetness very off-putting. It needs to be kept as cold as possible without freezing at all times. By god, pour a bit and put it back!

JoeMilford

What grinds your gears?

Post by JoeMilford » August 21st, 2017, 9:28 am

Racism and ignorance are what grind my gears these days. I mean, it's the 21st century, and people are still acting like idiots and savages. Honestly, the behavior of Nazi-minded skinheads makes my stomach churn.