What do you do in your free time?

re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

Post by re3k » August 5th, 2017, 12:25 pm

When I'm not on my PC gaming or working I'm usually hanging out with friends or family. Typically I'll go out with friends to shoot pool or go bowling. When I'm with family we are usually swimming and grilling food and end the day with some card games.

What do you do in you free time?

Erik

Post by Erik » August 7th, 2017, 11:07 pm

hmm Work-out, climb, skateboard (long distances), surf, game. Chill in the park. In the weekends; go to the seaside, mountains, swimming :)

Rush
Site Admin
Steam: Rush

Post by Rush » August 8th, 2017, 11:22 am

Go out with my family (Wife, Daughter). Just this past Saturday, We went to eat at a park that's right across from the beach, And right on the backside of the LAX runways, So you can see and hear the airplanes taking off real close and real loud. Then we went for a walk to Venice Beach, To enjoy the scenery.

Lovely thing.
ImageImageImageImage

re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

Post by re3k » August 8th, 2017, 6:02 pm

Love the post. So, it sounds like I need to move near a beach. Everyone seems to have a good time and here I am stuck in the Midwest!

kylejayr

Post by kylejayr » August 20th, 2017, 8:53 am

When I am not doing pc stuff I always make sure that i have a time to have conversation with my family and friends.

kingcool52

Post by kingcool52 » August 20th, 2017, 11:43 am

It depends on how I'm feeling and how tired I am to be honest. If I am too tired and I'm a bit lazy I will just watch and catch up on my favourite TV shows or just play some games on my PlayStation 4. If I am feeling great and I am not tired then I will either continue developing my gaming social network or just visit several different forums and post around. If I am out and about with family then we usually just go do some shopping or go out for a meal together.

Linked

Post by Linked » August 21st, 2017, 1:19 am

Ah, I also love BBQ food. There's just nothing better than some yummy chicken skewers, mmm :D

Anyway, I'm always quite active when I'm not playing games. I have been doing sports non-stop since I was a child because both of my parents are passionate about it. My main sport is basketball and we have a small hoop behind our house that I love to throw some ball at. Or, I invite friends and we go to a proper basketball court that's literally 5 minutes of walking distance. Other than that, I also enjoy watching some new series and movies!

JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford » August 21st, 2017, 8:52 am

I am a very music oriented person, so in my free time, I enjoy going to indie rock shows in Atlanta and eating out, particularly at my favorite Cuban bistro. I play guitar, and I have been playing guitar for about 25 years, so when I take a break from work, and if I am not hanging out with friends or loved ones, I like to jam on my guitar and practice for hours on end.

pizzalover

Post by pizzalover » August 21st, 2017, 10:06 am

I usually watch tv series every time I can but, I also like to hang out with my friends to a bar or nightclub I like to dance a lot or even to a house and just chill together. I like to read books too.

When I have a lot of free time like vacations, I love to travel, especially if it is to another country.

JoeMilford

Post by JoeMilford » August 22nd, 2017, 11:51 am

Lately, I have just been practicing my guitar a lot. I have been playing for over 25 years now, and I definitely need to improve even after that longterm commitment to the instrument, but I love to play in any capacity. I also like jamming with friends and other musicians, and I take every opportunity I can to practice and to indulge in my playing. This is hugely cathartic for me, and when I am ot playing my music, I love watching movies and hanging out with friends.