Rush's Introduction.

Introduce yourself and welcome new members!
Rush
Site Admin
Steam: Rush

Rush's Introduction.

Post by Rush » August 8th, 2017, 11:36 am

Hey guys, I didn't have an introduction and I felt like I should make one.

My name is Sergio, I'm 26 years old and live in Los Angeles, CA. I'm a union carpenter working in the oil/gas refineries (Exxon-Mobil previously and now Chevron) as a Scaffold Erector. I enjoy building my own Custom PC's and playing video games (PC only, Obviously!)

I started this forum with a goal of having my very own gaming forum and hopefully someday it kicks off and we get more people to join :)!

Erik

Rush's Introduction.

Post by Erik » August 9th, 2017, 6:31 am

hello rush This forum should be a great place for you given your experience and I am sure the members will benefit from your knowledge and experience. Nice to meet you and see you around the forum

re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

Rush's Introduction.

Post by re3k » August 9th, 2017, 11:34 am

Hey Sergio, glad you made an introduction. I've always had a love and passion for gaming forums especially gaming forums that are directed towards PC gaming. The members will come in time and I can see your forum going far!

kelly

Rush's Introduction.

Post by kelly » August 10th, 2017, 9:48 pm

Welcome to the forums @Rush Look forward to working with you and reading your posts.

Asadullah

Rush's Introduction.

Post by Asadullah » August 11th, 2017, 3:22 am

Hello @Rush,

I'm glad to know about you! We're most probably same. Workers and gamers :D I also do like to play games in my spare time. Even if i don't have, i usually make my time for gaming. :p

Hope to have fun with you. ;)

Sannn

Rush's Introduction.

Post by Sannn » August 11th, 2017, 5:24 am

Hi Rush! There are very less communities containing site admins introducion. I feel good to see admins alive and working for the betterment of the community. I'm in support of you. good luck with your community.