What is your favorite TV show?

Sit back, Relax and discuss the latest Movies, TV Shows and Music.
re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

Post by re3k » August 5th, 2017, 11:54 am

What is your favorite TV show at the moment?

My favorite TV show or, shows would have to be The Walking Dead, The Game of Thrones and the 100. If I had to pick one it would definitely have to be The Game of Thrones. At first, I tried watching the first few episodes and I couldn't make it passed the 3rd episode. Once I did, I was HOOKED. Anyone else watch The Game of Thrones?

sa6peto
Steam: sa6peto

Post by sa6peto » August 6th, 2017, 12:28 am

Xena the warrior princess is probably the last TV show i actually followed .

Rush
Site Admin
Steam: Rush

Post by Rush » August 6th, 2017, 2:42 pm

I really liked Breaking Bad, One of my favorite shows... It was the 2nd show I watched completely (Right after Prison Break).

Although the 100 as you mentioned, Is a very great show, The part that screwed it up for me is that it's not 100% released yet lol! I like watching them non-stop until they end or I lose my focus.

The 100, Bates Motel and there are a couple more that I would like to finish!
ImageImageImageImage

re3k
Steam: http://steamcommunit

Post by re3k » August 6th, 2017, 5:10 pm

Rush wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 2:42 pm
I really liked Breaking Bad, One of my favorite shows... It was the 2nd show I watched completely (Right after Prison Break).

Although the 100 as you mentioned, Is a very great show, The part that screwed it up for me is that it's not 100% released yet lol! I like watching them non-stop until they end or I lose my focus.

The 100, Bates Motel and there are a couple more that I would like to finish!
I agree, I watched a ton of episodes of the 100 then it came to a stop, they released new ones on Netflix and I finished that season up, still a great show. Though, with the 100, you REALLY have to get past the first 3-4 episodes then you're just hooked. Glad I'm not the only person in the world that watching the 100 :D

Erik

Post by Erik » August 9th, 2017, 7:00 am

hmm House M.D. as flawed as it is. David Shore and Hugh Laurie are geniuses for creating the character of House.